Exams Loom on the Horizon
- Consult the exam archive and use the exams as practice exams. See the blog entry dated November 14 for more information.
- Use CALI to review and test yourself on concepts you’ve learned in class. Go to www.cali.org. If you need to register as a first time user, you can get the CALI authorization code at the Circulation desk or from a librarian.
- Use the study aids, tapes, videos, and nutshells on reserve.
- Consult the Academic Success page on the law school website or speak with Alice Silkey, Academic Success Program Director.
- Look at the Lexis and Westlaw websites for study tips.
- The library has earplugs available at the Circulation desk.
- Be sure to get plenty of sleep, take some time for relaxation, and avail yourself of the coffee and other goodies you will find set out for you in the library!